While many of us dread an unexpected audit, the truth is that it’s simple to survive the inspection when you understand the regulations thoroughly. Being in compliance with Cal/OSHA rules will help you safely build and maintain your business—and reduce financial risk.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Site-Specific Injury and Illness Prevention Programs
- Emergency Evacuation and Exposure Control Plans
- Worker’s Compensation Packets
- Annual and Quarterly Inspections
- On-Site CE OSHA Training Classes (Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazardous Communication, etc.)
- SDS manual
Please contact us for more information.